Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Activity

Releasing in February:
PANDEMONIUM is the sequel to DELIRIUM  It releases Feb. 28.  I really liked DELIRIUM, even though it left my heart in shattered pieces.  I'm hoping Pandemonium puts it back together.



FEVER, book 2 in Lauren DeStefano's Chemical Garden Trilogy.  The sequel to WITHER releases Feb. 21.  I haven't read WITHER yet, but it's definitely on my TBR list.





Also, on my TBR list, UNDER THE NEVER SKY






.....aaaand this one too.








Currently reading:  
GETTING SIDEWAYS, the sequel to RUNNING WIDE OPEN my review of RWO link here




 Quick Movie Review:  CHRONICLE
Whoa!  That movie was intense.  I liked it.....a lot.  Three high school guys, not necessarily friends at first (two are cousins), but end up there, get superpowers.  One of them has real issues; an abusive father, is bullied at school, ergo self esteem issues.  Add superpowers to that and it equals MAYHEM.  Although it SHOWS what they're exposed to, that triggers their transformation, it's never explained.  But, you know what?  I didn't even care.  The movie is just that good.  I smiled, I laughed, I cringed, I startled and okay, I might've shed one solitary tear.  A movie that can elicit all that from me in an hour and a half, gets 2 thumbs up.  WARNING: It's filmed "found footage" style - you know, first person (holding their video camera while walking or running).  I don't mind it, but it makes some people sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment